Transitioning into a new career or a new role at work should be exiting and marked as an achievement; a time to celebrate your accomplishments.
Why is it that you feel overwhelmed and anxious and that the feelings of joy and happiness don’t last?
When preparing for your career change/transitioning you usually only focus on the positives of the new role/career and not the challenges that it entails and the impact on your personal life and your relationships at home and at work.
You might get overwhelmed with the challenges of your new position or fear that you might not succeed. A career transitioning coach is your companion on the journey to success. My role is to assist you to see the holistic picture, understand all the challenges, equip yourself to face all the challenges, know yourself better and stay positive and in charge of your live.
Benefits of Career Transition Coaching
- Define yourself as a leader
- Enable you to set and reach your goals for your new career
- Allow you to understand your emotions and how to control them
- Boosting self-confidence
- Installing new empowering habits
- Create a better work-life balance
- Equip yourself emotionally for your new role